Henry Sukendro 4408 NE 156th CT. Vancouver, WA
Home: (360) 883-3372
Seeking an Information
Systems Analyst position that performs Scripting, Quality Assurance, Support,
Administration and/or Consulting.
- An MBA graduate with areas of interests in Management Information Systems
(MIS) and Computer Science.
- Years of experience in IS fields particularly in Technical Support and
Software Quality Assurance.
- An Accounting certified IS professional - Great Plains Dynamics Certified
Accounting Application and Installation Specialist.
- A Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) & Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet (MCP+I):
- Certified in all Windows NT Editions (Enterprise, Server & Workstation) and Networking Essentials.
- Certified in Implementing and Supporting Internet Information Server (IIS) and TCP/IP.
- A team player with good listening and communication skills.
Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
Master of Business Administration, 1997.
- Strong focus on Quality management.
Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
Bachelor of Science in MIS with a Minor in Computer Science, 1996.
- MIS Scholarship recipient and Phi Eta Sigma Honorary society member.
- Double-major option in MIS and Business Management.
Technical Support Engineer, 1999 to present.
ABC Technologies, Inc., Beaverton, OR
- Was the Technology officer to ensure everybody stayed focus on relevant cutting edge IS Technology.
- Administered NT and Oracle8i Enterprise Database for Technical Support.
- Designed and developed various Technical Support and Automation software using VB, MS SQL Server and/or Access.
- Provided support for Oros, the world-leading Activity Based-Costing/Management (ABC/M) software.
- Performed support for many Fortune 500 companies in implementing system integration between their ERP Datawarehouses (such as SAP, Oracle, SQL Server) and Oros.
QA & Support Analyst, 1998 to 1999.
Computran Systems, Inc. Wilsonville, OR
- Provided second level Technical Support for Windows based
- Performed Software Quality Assurance duties such as running Visual
Test automation scripts, designing test plans, drafting user-scenario test
cases and performing regression & system tests.
- Was the Support Webmaster who designed, implemented, and maintained
interactive Online Support web site.
- Was the Support Software Engineer who developed Visual Basic
Technical Support software.
- Worked as a Software Beta coordinator before the market release of
- Worked as an Accounting Application Consultant who performed
on-site system installation, implementation and training.
Senior PC Lab Assistant, 1995 to 1997.
College of Business, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- Conducted maintenance of 126 Windows-95-based Computers.
- Trained users one-on-one to be more productive in their computer work.
Computer Consultant, 1996 to 1997.
Information Services, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- Provided individual training and help-desk duties for faculty members,
university staff and students.
- Provided systems support and multi-platform computer consulting in PCs,
Macs and UNIX systems.
Quality Assessment Consultant, 1996 to 1997.
Protocol Systems, Inc., Beaverton, OR
- Conducted an external assessment of quality implementations based on
The fast-paced nature of IS industry has encouraged me to continuously learn new skills. These are just some of the skills that I acquired through my work experience, academic curriculum and professional training.
- Client/Server: Internet Information Server (IIS), Oros (for Activity-Based Costing/Management), Cognos PowerPlay (for OLAP/EIS), Great Plains Dynamics, MS Project, Outlook, FrontPage, StatGraphics.
- Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle 8i (Enterprise Edition), Access, Paradox, Btrieve, Ctree.
- OS: Windows 2000, NT, Terminal Server, 98/95/3.x, Novell NetWare, DOS, Macs, Citrix Winframe/Metaframe, UNIX.